Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What is MLM? Does it work? Can you really succeed?

As a Network Marketing Coach and Trainer, these are questions I come across regularly. And if you have given the MLM industry a look, you may be wondering the same thing.


When I began my home business search over three years ago I was very skeptical. There is just so much hype on the Internet, I didn’t know what to believe and what not to.


But everything I looked at kept leading me back to MLM and Network Marketing. I decided I needed to really educate myself and research this industry. I knew I needed to really find out What is MLM? I knew I wanted what MLM could give me. I wanted freedom. I wanted time freedom, financial freedom, and the ability to design my future.


So, what is MLM? MLM stands for Multi Level Marketing. Another term is Network Marketing. MLM is a system of marketing and delivering products or services directly to the end user. Goods or "services" are moved through a network of distributors. It cuts out the middle men and it's an industry that can change your life.


It's fun, rewarding and life changing. So get involved, get committed and take action.


Here’s what else I found.

Commit 3- 5 years to your MLM business.
It takes hard work and focus.
MLM can change your life.
MLM is an earn while your learn industry.
Most start out part time in this industry.
Set your own schedule.
Success is within each of us.
Your success depends on YOU.
Mindset is everything in MLM.
Business growth = personal growth
Everyone you joins MLM has the same opportunity to create success.
Make new friends.
Set your own schedule.


MLM can change your life if you have the desire and the commitment to succeed.


Read more about what is MLM and why this industry may be just what you are looking for at http://www.squidoo.com/teammlm While you are there, leave me a comment and rate my lens. I value your feedback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, There are so many ways to earn extra money working from home. One of the easiest way to get started is internet network marketing. It is the combination of internet marketing and network marketing