Monday, October 20, 2008

Magnetic Sponsoring

Are you tired of the old school network marketing techniques? You know the 3 foot rule, hanging flyers, bugging your family and friends, and holding hotel meetings.

Making a list of 100 people is usually one of the first activities you are encouraged to do. When beginning a network marketing business.

And there is nothing wrong with that if this method is how you choose to begin your business. But what about other options? Choices are good. I did write a “business introduction” letter to my family and friends. And to this day, many are still customers. But the fact is, none were interested in the business at all.

So, I knew there had to be a better way to build my business. The more research I did, the more it led me to the Internet and learning how to attract an endless stream of prospects to me.

So, I began to study some of the industry’s leaders and what they did. And that is exactly how I came across Mike Dillard’s Magnetic Sponsoring.

It really changed how I do my business. And the best part, it can help you too.

Watch these videos here and let me know what you think.

BELIEVE Success!


Lisa Willard

No comments: