Monday, April 13, 2009

Network Marketing Success Journey

At the beginning of the year, my husband and I made a commitment to live a healthier lifestyle. Some of the commitments we made included getting more rest, eating healthier and exercising regularly.

As parents of three kids, ages 4, 6 and 12, we of course live a fast paced lifestyle. And one of the harsh realities, heart disease and diabetes run in both of our families. So, a healthier life style is a must and certainly one we want to teach our children.

The past 3 ½ months have been fun, challenging and exciting all wrapped up in one. Together, we have celebrated achievements, worked through some hurdles and most of all we both feel so much better!

It’s been about small changes here and there. No, we didn’t change it over night. But by taking small steps and taking it one day at a time, we have been able to incorporate actions that have lead to healthier results.

This last week was the first week my exercise plan failed big time. It was an action packed week with activities, work and lots of other stuff. Yes, I’m making excuses. But as I focused on this last week, I thought about how the past 3 ½ months can relate to the Network Marketing Industry.

So many times, people want to see results NOW. Not 3 months or three years down the road. But in our industry, it does take time and it certainly takes commitment. Yes, life can get in the way. And we make mistakes. But if we embrace them and move forward, they are simply stepping stones.

When I think about what I like best about living healthier as well as the Network Marketing industry, it’s the same. I love the way it makes me feel. 97% of Network Marketers fail. So many fail to succeed. It’s just a great feeling to overcome hurdles, challenges and to help others along the way. It’s great knowing that I have overcome one of the biggest hurdles, myself and the fear of failing.

So, put on your walking shoes and know you can rise to the top too! It’s a journey and one that is worth taking.

BELIEVE Success!


Lisa Willard

No comments: