Monday, June 30, 2008

Why a home candle business?

Why should you consider a home candle business? Good question. As a Network Marketing professional, I wasn’t looking for a home candle business in the beginning. After all, I wanted to coach and train others. I was a MLM coach and trainer. But as I furthered my research, here’s what I found.

1. Candles are a $3+billion industry.
2. Candles are affordable and highly consumable.
3. 85% of American homes already burn scented candles
4. We are ahead of the trend. “Go Green” fits right into our industry. Our
alternative vegetable wax candle burns 95% soot free.
5. Candles are consistently in the top 5 list for gift choices
6. Candles are a simple product. There’s not much explanation involved.
7. Our industry has 6 major competitors. And we are leading the way
with our "natural" candle.


For more information about why a candle business is a great network marketing business, visit http://www.network-marketing-success-tools.com


BELIEVE Success!


Lisa

No comments: