Monday, January 5, 2009

The Laws of Stratospheric Success

I’ve been reading the Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann. The book discusses “The Laws of Stratospheric Success.”

As a home business owner and coach, the book has just opened my eyes even more about the Network Marketing Industry and it’s worth to so many people. The book discusses the laws of stratospheric success.

The first law – “Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.” But doing that doesn’t necessarily mean that the payment you receive will increase. The first law determines how valuable you are. It’s the second law that determines how much you actually earn.

So, what is the second law? It is, “Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.” Or to put it another way, your compensation is directly in proportion to how many lives you touch. And the best part is you are in control. If you want more success, simply find more people to serve. It’s quite simple when you look at it in these terms.

Three years ago, when I began my network marketing career, people would ask me about my business. I would tell them about the company, the products, etc. I really was missing the entire boat.

Now, my reply is much different. It’s simple, I’m in the business of helping people improve their lives. After all, our industry is all about adding value and helping others. Most people turn to our industry when a change is needed. Maybe they want out of Corporate America. Maybe they need supplement income. Maybe they are looking for a life change – freedom!

How many people are you going to serve today?


BELIEVE Success!


Lisa Willard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for your kind review of John David Mann's and my book. Much appreciated, my friend!!

Best regards,

Bob Burg, co-author of The Go-Giver