Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MLM Pet Peeve

What do you think when you get those emails that promise you to get rich overnight? Or maybe it’s a message left on your answering machine at home. I get an average of three messages per week on my home phone. You know what I do…..delete it. These just aren’t the marketing methods I choose.

Yes, MLM and Network Marketing can bring you freedom and it can change your life. But it can’t happen overnight and it won’t happen without hard work and taking action.

My MLM Pet Peeve is hype. MLM Success is about building relationships and really helping people. Yes, I mean helping others reach their goals, and their dreams. It’s not about giving people empty promises. I prefer shooting it straight from the beginning. Most MLM business’ take at least 3-5 years to develop the success you want. It all comes down to not quitting and not giving up. Sure, you will get frustrated and there will be bumps along the way. But don’t give up. Keep moving forward and success will happen.

Commit to developing yourself and your business will grow as a result. And be honest. Hold yourself accountable. Your leaders will duplicate your actions and how you run your business.

And always remember, it’s not about you, it’s about your prospect and what you can do for them.

BELIEVE Success!


Lisa Willard

No comments: