Friday, December 12, 2008

MLM Goals for the New Year

With the year coming to a close, it’s time to start planning for the next year. Goal setting is an important action in any Network Marketing business. And it’s fun too.

With a new year just around the corner, you have the opportunity to think about new goals, new dreams and new actions. Start by looking at what happened last year. What worked and what didn’t. Toss those things to the side that didn’t work. And incorporate those that did into the new plan.

Share these goals. Share them with your team members. Share them with your mentor. Part of your network marketing success depends on your team. So sharing your long term goals with them will provide inspiration also.

When setting goals, I focus on those I have complete control over. A few examples are - I will talk to two people per day about my business. I will send out 10 information packs per week. I can control these actions. Goals such as I want 10 new team members each month and I will have 5 new customers each month are things I can not completely control. After all, I can’t control who will say “yes.”

I look forward to the New Year and new beginnings

So, what are your goals for the coming year? I’d love to hear them.

BELIEVE Success!


Lisa Willard

No comments: