Monday, July 28, 2008

Surround yourself with people that support you

I think I was born an entrepreneur. Even as a young child, I was inventing things and always had my own play business. I’ve always been drawn to the idea of creating things, helping others and making money.


But I came to realize quickly that not everyone shares those interests and beliefs. Actually, most don’t. So, it’s important to surround yourself with like-minded people. Entrepreneurs are special people. The world of free enterprise is exciting, but there are many that don’t and will not ever embrace it. And that’s okay.


Find those that do and surround yourself with them. You will find other people that share your interests and ideas and you can learn so much from each other.


Realize that you are different from most. Realizing this was a huge breakthrough for me. Choose to surround yourself with people that support you and your ideas. Gain inspiration from other entrepreneurial spirits. Feed off of each other and know that you are special.

BELIEVE Success!


Lisa

No comments: