Thursday, October 22, 2009

Direct Selling Success

When it comes to a successful Direct Selling Home business, there are keys to success.

1. Desire - You must have that burning desire. The desire that keeps you going, even when times are tough. I know there are nights, I literally just can't sleep becuase I'm so excited about what's going on in my home business and team. It's just one of those things that is hard to explain. You definitely know if you have it!

2. Hard work - You must be willing to take steps each week to reach your goals. Success doesn't happen over night and it sure doesn't happen without consistent effort. When you look at someone's success, you never see the obstacles or challenges they went through to reach their destination. You only see the "good stuff." But I promise you, there are bumps in the road for everyone.

3. Coachability - Are you coachable? Really, are you? Do you get on team calls, do you learn through articles, videos, books? How much time do you spend per week on training yourself and preparing you for your business. Direct Selling success is really a commitment of learning for a lifetime. I've been in this business for four years and I'm still learning! It's true, leaders are readers. So commit now, to opening your mind to learn from others.

BELIEVE Success!


Lisa Willard

No comments: