Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your mindset?

Are you willing to do what it takes to be successful in your home business? I mean really willing? So many times success depends on being open to new ideas and exploring avenues that maybe we didn't embrace from the get go. I know that was certainly true for me in my own experience.

But over the past few years, I have certainly learned a great deal about being open and not using the phrase....for my business, I'm willing to do......but not willing to.....

Setting limitations can certainly influence the success of your business and the growth. Yes, we all have certain limitations, but be open to whatever comes your way. And if it's not a fit for you, learn it, develop it and be willing to share it with your team. Even if it's not a concept you embrace, it might be one your team members do.

So, as we close 2009 and move towards 2010, think about what new ideas and changes you will embrace to reach your goals!

Believe Success!

Lisa Willard

No comments: