Monday, February 23, 2009

How to generate Network Marketing Leads

Recently, our WAHM team has been discussing the different ways to generate leads. And it’s been amazing to put all the different ideas down on paper. There are so many different avenues to think about.

So how do you generate leads? Good question. As most of you know, my passion is internet marketing. My first company was built with warm market notification. But as my business progressed, I knew I needed to learn to work “smarter” not “harder.” That is what led me to the Internet. I love to write and I love to socialize online. But Internet Marketing does take patience.

One of the most important things to know is it doesn’t happen over night. It takes time, consistency and focus. Allow yourself 2-5 years to really develop a “solid” presence online.

As I mentioned I love to write, so writing articles, blogging, and social networking through sites such as Facebook, My Space, and Twitter are my passion and what I truly enjoy.

Now, let’s just mention a few other methods of generating leads. I still believe in notifying your warm market. Let your family and friends know about your business. If you don’t tell them about it, someone else will.

Advertising online and offline are traditional methods that work. PPC advertising as well as Search Engine Optimization are other avenues to think about. And what about joining business networking groups such as your local chamber, Kiwanis Club, etc.

These are all ideas that do work, so do not underestimate the power of any of these.

Once again, it’s important to remain focused and consistent. Building a Network Marketing Team is hard work, but the residual income that comes from it is so worth it. So, stick with it and keep moving forward and your team will continue to grow!

BELIEVE Success!


Lisa Willard

No comments: