Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 - Happy New Year!

This is one of my favorite times of the year. As 2007 comes to a close, it's time to reflect on the good things that happened. What goals were met? What goals were not met and why?

Make a plan for 2008. Write down goals and attach your "why" to each of them. This helps me stay focused with a more defined path.

I'm not much on resolutions, but I write down goals for the following areas - family, business, fitness, financial, and spiritual. I look forward to 2008 with a great deal of excitement and know that the best is yet to come!

Network Marketing is an amazing opportunity when done right. As a part of this industry, self development and growth is important. I recently joined the Renegade Network Marketer to do just that. For the next year, I will be heavily involved in growing, learning and developing myself and my business.

I will share the progress along the way.



Happy New Year!

No comments: